My Blog List

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A short story of Burro Chips (part one)



I started a company called Burro Chips a long time ago (even incorporated it in Nevada). My intention was to actually have a "Cookie" (chocolate chip of course) to sell along with a host of other accessories like T Shirts, Hats, etc.

The cookies were to be in the shape of a "Burro"! My distribution was to be via ordering from a WEB site. I also envisioned a Kiosk type dispenser. Imagine going into any shopping area and finding a very large Burro. You would insert money into the Burro's currency receiver (probably in its mouth) and you then pump the Burro's tail and a nicely wrapped cookie would drop out of it's (use your imagination here so I don't have to go into detail) (yes the cookie is edible and yummy too). Every kid (especially young boys) would hound their Mom for the needed funds to insert just to see the "end" product coming out of the "end" as their sisters came close to barfing! (They already have toy animals where you pump the tail and
M & M's come out the mouth). Never did get that piece of brilliance off the ground but my intentions were honorable. (Profit, profit, and more profit).

I also envisioned a fairly large Chocolate Chip Cookie (front side or back side) to send to Politicians who do honorable or dishonorable things (you know, sort of like John Edwards or the Weiner guy). "This Burro Chip to you Congressman Weinerhead". (Remember the "Fickle Finger of Fate"?)
The good Senator Proxmire from Wisconsin used to give out an award called the Golden Fleece award, given to the most wasteful (of tax payer dollar) politicians.) I still may do this (the cookie thing) however there is a downside, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid would end up with so many cookies I'd go broke!

So now you have the story behind Burro Chips.

So I started a Blog to get my frustrations off my chest (Obama and gang are good enough to give me an endless supply of material, thank you Mr. President and your most colorful group of ten thousand Czar's). I started to Blog for a newspaper (free) however they decided to look over every Blogger writings and if there was even a slight resemblance to one of their printed articles they'd sue you for plagiarism. (If their professional news writer placed an exclamation point after Obama's name and I did also would this be plagiarism??) Do you have any idea what it would cost me to fight this type nonsense? After all, the newspapers have a bunch of paid (ditto head) lawyers on staff, all I have is my S.S. payments and Obama may take those away from me in short order (especially if he ever read one of my Blogs). So I ended up telling said newspaper where to put their Burro Chip (Ooo, that would hurt)!
Sincerely, Burro Chips  (more to come in part two the sequel or sequin or seabee or seesaw, whatever).

No comments:

Post a Comment